Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
MCA Call for Entries Now Open
Don't forget to take advantage of the Early editable submission process
You can modify or edit your MCA entry until the final entry deadline of March 22, 2024. This allows you to grab the early discount—as long as you enter by the early discount deadline of February 15, 2024.
2024 MCA Program Timeline
December 15, 2023–March 22, 2024
Early Discounted Entries Deadline
February 15, 2024
|March 22, 2024
April 1–May 15, 2024*
By May 31, 2024*
MCA Awards Ceremony
July 25, 2024*
Need a little guidance getting your MCA entry together?
We’re here to help! Check out the recording of the MCA Entry Webinar which covers:
• Submittal requirements
• How to select the right category
• Important deadlines to remember
• How to exhibit samples, large or small, print or digital
• The judging criteria and evaluation process
Need more inspiration? Check out our winners from the 2023 competition, visit www.smps.org/mcagallery
Congratulations to the 2023 MCA Winners!
To view photos from the awards ceremony visit the Amplify Photo Gallery.
Juror comments for all entries are now available in the entry portal. To access juror comments please use the following directions:
- Log into your account on the left side of this page.
- Next, click on “Complete” under “My Entries” on the left nav bar. (If you do not see any entries listed, the issue is that the entry(ies) were completed earlier, such as in February, and the “Complete page” only shows activity from the last 120 days. You will need to select “Show full history” which is linked at the bottom of that page.
- On the Complete entries page, click the link “results” next to each entry listed to see each entry’s juror comments.
Questions regarding the program or if you are an entrant and have a question regarding your entry please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Contact email@example.com for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
About the MCA Program
The SMPS Marketing Communications Awards Program is the longest-standing, most prestigious awards competition that recognizes excellence in marketing communications produced by professional services firms in the design and building industries. The program provides an unparalleled opportunity for professionals to showcase their best marketing practices and to educate the industry about the critical role of marketing in a successful firm.
This competition is open to SMPS members and nonmembers employed in the US and international professional services firms.