Millward and Millward New Year's Card
Holiday Piece > Holiday Piece-Print
Millward and Millward LLC
- 3rd Place
- Since 1995, Millward and Millward has been designing its own New Year's cards. We're told that many recipients look forward to receiving and saving the cards each year.
- Over time, these cards have become a subtle form of advertising for our firm.
- Noting that digital holiday cards were being discarded more quickly by recipients, this year we combined traditional print and mail delivery with a non-traditional New Year's card design.
- Atypical folding was built into the design, to resonate with our A/E/C audience.
- A handwritten message was included in each card, to emphasize the personal touch that our firm tries to instill in every client project.
- We used clear envelopes to help the cards stand out from other office mail.
- The clear envelopes were economical. They eliminated the need for printing, as our return address on the card remained visible.
- Within 3 weeks, we received positive responses from over 20% of recipients. This has led to one project since January and at least another close to contract. In both instances, the Marketing Directors said that the card served to keep our firm top of mind.