Perkins+Will Design For Beer
Promotional Campaign > Promotional Campaign-Mixed Media
North Carolina Practice
- 1st Place
On the heels of completing design for a $140M brewery for New Belgium Brewery in Ashville, NC, Perkins+Will planned and executed a multi-touch marketing campaign - achieving tangible results and reaching 200+ targeted clients and influencers.
The campaign was timed to gain maximum visibility and engagement by integrating outreach actions including industry events, philanthropic partnerships, association involvement, social media presence, and branded marketing materials. Including:
· Developed and promoted an anchor campaign logo and umbrella message “Design for Beer.” The campaign logo pairs the Perkins+Will name with the tagline and a sketched outline of the Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill skylines (subtlety float in a foamy pint-size glass). The logo and message reflect the unserious and informal culture of craft brewers.
· Created a Twitter community @WeHelpUBrew. This platform provided ongoing visibility and connection with campaign activities and events.
· Hosted a networking and hospitality event at the NC Brewers conference.
· Produced custom coasters with a space on the back for notes and introductions
· Printed Design for Beer tee shirts used as door prizes and worn by the firm’s brew crew.
· Made a charitable contribution to the “Hopes for Hope” Children’s Charity.
· Sponsored several breweries’ Kickstarter campaigns
· Presented an overview of the New Belgium Brewery project at the Craft Brewers Conference
These activities combined to expand our client base and relationships in craft brewing, generate multiple leads, and land a significant new client – success while having a lot of fun and a few beers!